How to Fix MS Word 2003 File?
Microsoft Word 2003 document corruption is, unfortunately, the most often occurring circumstance that makes to lose your important data. However, the Word file containing your precious data is a fragile one, and if it breaks, it sounds terrible to fix the Word file. Moreover, the scenario goes even worse when you are not able to access your important data from the corrupted Word file. Fortunately, there are various tools available over the internet to fix the corrupt Word document. Word File Repair Tool is one such strong software that helps you to repair Word 2003 file of any size.
If you can`t fix the corrupted Word files using the inbuilt repair option (i.e., Open and repair) provided with MS Word 2003 then there might have been some severe corruptions. However, even if you have saved your Word files properly, problems do occur in these files, making it impossible to open. Therefore, when a document that is refusing to open, and throws error messages that is indeed disappointing. To fix such type of corrupt Word 2003 doc file you need an efficient repair tool. The Word File Repair Program is the finest software when it comes to fixing the corrupt or damaged Word 2003 file.
Before going to know how to repair corrupt Word 2003 file, let us walk through some of the main factors, which lead to corruption of doc file.
- Without closing the document properly, if you abruptly shut down the computer then doc file may get corrupt. Later on, if the user attempts to open then it will not open and would rather get an error message.
- Repeated conversion of Word 2003 doc file from one format to any other format may cause corruption in the document, which then further makes the doc file inaccessible resulting in critical data loss.
- There are several other causes like virus infection, file system error, OS crash, and improper termination of MS Word application, which may also lead to Word document corruption. However, you can make use of this award-winning software to repair cannot start converter mswrd32 error to restore data like OLE objects, clip art, charts, graphs etc. For more information, click here http://www.wordfilerepairtool.net/cannot-start-converter-mswrd32.html.
To avoid doc file corruption in any of the above-mentioned instances, you need to take some precautions that are mentioned below:
- Close the Microsoft Word program properly before shutting down the computer so that it will not affect your open document in any way.
- If the Word file gets corrupt, do not use it further because it might cause more damage to your important doc file.
- Make use of an antivirus program to protect your computer from infection of the viruses.
Irrespective of the cause, Word File Repair Tool fixes the corrupted document at your fingertips. It can also repair Word doc file and docx file of various types. This tool is provided with an advanced feature to repair damaged Word document easily. It will also help you to preview the retrieved data from the repaired Word document. It supports document repair on all versions of Windows operating systems such as Win 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. Furthermore
Simple steps to fix Word 2003 DOC file
Step 1: Download the Word File Repair Tool and then install it on your computer. Then open its main screen as shown in fig 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Click on the Browse option to select the corrupt Word file that you want to repair and then click on the Repair option to start the fixing process as shown in fig 2.
Figure 2: Select Corrupt Word File
Step 3: Once the Word file repair process finishes, you can save the repaired Word file to any of your desired locations as shown in fig 3.
Figure 3: Save Repaired Word File