A smart app to fix corrupted Word documents!
MS Office Word is suited with advanced and attractive features which help users to create professional documents, newsletters, reports and documents with an alluring array of styles, themes, layout, graphics, templates etc. Although it is very easy to generate quality documents on MS Word, sometimes you may get troubled when the document is corrupted. MS Word documents are exposed to various corruption factors that could be a serious problem for many users since it may contain very crucial information. However, if you know how to repair Word document is corrupted, it becomes too simple to come over such a problem. By utilizing Word File Repair Tool, the user can make it quite easy to fix corrupt Word documents.
What makes Word files to turn corrupt?
- Macro Virus Attack- MS Word has no protection to stop macro viruses to be ingrained in Word documents. Once a single virus affected documents are launched, these malicious viruses actively spread over other documents to make them corrupted or damaged. In such a case, the user needs a proper solution to fix damaged or corrupted Word file to get back access to the document.
- Round Tripping- Conversion of the Word file in a frequent manner could result in the corrupt document. Sometimes, users do round tripping if the Word file is not compatible with a particular app and left with the corrupted file.
- Damaged Header- User may encounter a Word document as corrupted after the header is damaged. Usually, the header of a document may be damaged because of virus attack, power surge, sudden system reboot, storage drive corruption and other reasons. In such case, you will have to repair unreadable document to access important data.
- Power Surge- While modifying or processing Word documents, if the computer gets shut down it may cause the corruption to Word documents. If there occur any fluctuations in the power supply, you can enable “auto-save” mode on MS Word app to save documents during such unexpected power failure. In order to overcome such situations, you can utilize this simple user-interface to fix error while opening Word document with ease. To know more details, click here http://www.wordfilerepairtool.net/fix-error-while-opening-word-document.html.
- Application Crash- Due to firmware issues, Registry errors or any other cause, MS Office Word can be crashed which may result in the corrupted or broken Word files. One can refer this page http://www.wordfilerepairtool.net/broken.html to know about the broken Word file repair process.
The best-suited solution to fix corrupted MS Word files
Word File Repair Tool is the top-recommended app to fix corrupt Word documents. It has powerful the file repair technology to fix documents which are inaccessible, corrupted, damaged or broken. One can use this application to fix Word file after facing a disk full error message while saving changes made to a Word file. It offers an automated corrupt Word file repiar process. The program is powerful enough to retrieve OLE objects, text, formatting, fields, hyperlinks, embedded images and other elements. One can utilize this app to know how to repair Word document 2016, 2010, 2013, 2007, 2003, etc. which are in .doc, .docx or .rtf file format. It is designed with user -friendly interface to make it easy for users to fix errors and repair corrupt Word documents. After repairing process is completed, users can preview of restored Word file data. The software also supports repairing of Word documents which are saved on the computer hard drive or in any other removable storage drive like flash drives, flash cards, SSD, external hard drive etc.
Steps to repair corrupt Word document
Step 1: Install and run the Word File Repair Tools on your Windows system. On the main screen, click on the Browse button to specify the Word document that is corrupt, refer fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Continue to hit on the "Repair" button to initiate the file repair process
Figure 2: Select Corrupt Word File
Step 3: After the repair operation is complete, you can preview the repaired file and save it to a suitable storage location.
Fig 3: Preview Repaired Word Document